DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0b Active Cable 6FT with HDR
- SAME DAY SHIPPING order by 2PM (EST)
Connect your DisplayPort-supported PC to an HDMI UltraHD with HDR display using this highly convenient DisplayPort Active Cable! Those who love gaming and using high-level computing will find the most use out of this cable, which extends up to 6FT for additional accessibility.
Enjoy the highest performance available with HDMI 2.0b up to 18Gbps - perfect for those moments where 4K video combined with a smooth, 60Hz frame rate is needed. Using the active cable is simple too, only requiring you to plug and play without any software installation or set-up required. Once connected, the DisplayPort Active Cable will convert the DisplayPort video signal detected into an HDMI signal, including with the support of 4:4:4 color format! You can experience uninterrupted entertainment with no visual color degradation or scrambling. When you need audio, this DisplayPort Active Cable will also transmit up to 8 channel audio to give you the most immersive experience possible.
- Ideal for gamers and other high-level computing requirements
- Supports 4:4:4 color format with clear RGB colors
- Up to 8 channel audio
- HDMI 2.0b throughout up to 18Gbps
- Small, portable design
- Multi-shielded cable with aluminum body
- Self-powered design with no external power required
- Converts DisplayPort video signal at up to UHD 4K 4096x2160 @60Hz
- Supports HDR - Dolby Vision HDR, HDR10, HDR10+ and HLG
- HDMI™ 2.0b data rates to 18Gbps, DisplayPort™ 1.4, 1.3 and 1.2 to 5.4Gbps/lane
- Supports display resolution up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz frame rate with 24-bit color
- Supports CEC-Tunneling-over-AUX as per DP 1.3 Standard
- Jitter cleaning PLL provides stable HDMI output signal
- Includes on-chip microprocessor with internal SPI ROM
- Supports RGB up to 12 bpc, YCbCr4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 up to 12 bpc
- Supports content protection formats HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 repeater function with on-chip keys
- Supports TMDS scrambling for EMI/RFI reduction
- Supports SCDC (Status and Control Data Channel)
- Audio support up to 8 channels LPCM
- Self-powered, no external power required
- Cable length 6FT
- Input: DisplayPort Male
- Output: HDMI™ Male; An HDMI™ cable is NOT required
- Can only convert signal from DisplayPort to HDMI™. This is not a bi-directional Cable
- Connect multiple monitors using NVIDIA™ Surround technology (one Cable per monitor).
- Depress the button on the DisplayPort connector to release the latches and avoid damage when unplugging
Download PDF Installation Tips: Here
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So I bought this cable (1, but they sent me 2 because I am assuming they could not fufill my one day delivery) because my pixio276h monitor has 1 HDMI 2.0 output listed as hdr capable and 1 dp 1.2 which it claims is also hdr capable. The DP is not, as you need dp 1.4, however my gnsyc works via dp. So I thought getting this cable, plugging the HDMI side into my monitor (to get the hdr) and the DP into my PC (to get the gsnyc) would allow me to take advantage of both features. It did not. No gsnyc detected, and when I tried to turn on hdr, my screen was scrambled and grey. I know hdr works from HDMI as I tested it on other cables. Unfortunately, this one, or two, did not work. It should of at least been able to transfer hdr . The PC detected it, but when I would turn hdr on, it would display as described above. It's not all on the cable, it's also on the monitor for fasly advertising hdr via dp.
Works perfectly for my application. I have 4K at 60Hz.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
Free Ground Shipping on all orders over €22.07 to contiguous United States. Orders of €22.07 or less will be charged actual shipping charges calculated by built in rate calculator based on the order weight, volume and destination. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.