DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0b HDR Active Adapter
- SAME DAY SHIPPING order by 2PM (EST).
Connect to an HDMI Ultra HD display with High Dynamic Range from a DisplayPort-supported computer using the DisplayPort Active Adapter!
Designed specifically for those who enjoy high-level computing, graphics, and gaming, this adapter provides the highest performance at an affordable price. HDMI 2.0b up to 18Gbps allows even smooth 4K video playback, especially when combined with a 60Hz frame rate and HDR. Best of all, the DisplayPort Active Adapter is extremely easy to use and travel with, thanks to its portable size. To use it, simply connect one end to your computer and plug your existing HDMI cable into the other end. This will convert your computer screen video signal into an HDMI signal up to UHD 4K. Last but not least, the DisplayPort Active Adapter supports a 4:4:4 color format, ensuring true RGB vibrant colors, as well as HDR without typical visual color degradation. Audio isn't a concern either with a transmission of up to 8 channel audio for immersive sound.
- Ideal for gamers and other high-level computing requirements
- Supports 4:4:4 color format with clear RGB colors
- Audio up to 8 channel audio
- HDMI 2.0b throughout up to 18Gbps
- Small, portable design
- Multi-shielded cable with aluminum body
- Self-powered design with no external power required
- Converts DisplayPort video signal at up to UHD 4K 4096x2160@60Hz including 1440p at 120H
- Input: DisplayPort™ Male
- Output: HDMI™ Female; An High Speed HDMI™ 2.0b cable (sold separately) is required
- HDMI 2.0b data rates to 18Gbps, DisplayPort 1.4 and 1.3 to 5.4Gbps per lane
- Supports display resolution up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz frame rate including 1920 x 1440 at 120Hz
- Supports HDR - Dolby Vision HDR, HDR10, HDR10+ and HLG
- Supports CEC-Tunneling-over-AUX as per DP 1.4 Standard
- Jitter cleaning PLL provides stable HDMI output signal
- Includes on-chip microprocessor with internal SPI ROM
- Supports RGB/YCbCr video color formats with a color depth of 16 bpc (or 48 bits per pixel)
- Supports pixel encoding conversion from RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 to YCbCr 4:2:0 and YCbCr 4:2:0 pass-trough function
- Supports RGB up to 12 bpc, YCbCr 4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0
- Supports content protection formats HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 repeater function with on-chip keys
- Supports TMDS scrambling for EMI/RFI reduction
- Supports SCDC (Status and Control Data Channel)
- Audio support up to 8 channels LPCM
- Premium chip: MCDP2900
- Can only convert signal from DisplayPort™ to HDMI™. This is not a bi-directional adapter
- Connect multiple monitors using NVIDIA™ Surround technology (one adapter per monitor)
- Depress the button on the DisplayPort connector to release the latches and avoid damage when unplugging
- For HDR function, the source system needs to support DisplayPort™ 1.4 and the screen needs to have support for HDR and / or HDMI™ 2.0 a or b
Download PDF Installation Tips: Here
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Finally 4K 60Hz and HDRRRRRRRR :)
It actually works!
Sapphire Pulse RX Vega 56 graphics card (display port 1.4)
Vizio E65 TV
25 feet HDMI extension cable + 3 foot HDMI patch cable = 28 feet total
3840×2160 at 60 Hz SDR ( aka HDMI 2.0 )
3840×2160 at 60 Hz HDR ( aka HDMI 2.0a )
Absolutely delighted. My graphics card could not reliably hold a connection at 28 feet of cable with anything greater then 1080p, but this dongle does it easily with 4k HDR at 60 Hz!
I have purchased other adapters claiming HDMI 2.0b, but none were able to do this even with a 6 foot cable. Just delighted with this one!
Great product and fast delivery. I thought I was going to have to wait weeks before it arrived from China. No, came from right in Ohio, USA. Saved me from down time with fast delivery.
Works as advertised! I needed this for my Titan X Pascal because I'm using HDMI for my 4K display and needed another HDMI port for VR and Titan X Pascal only has one HDMI port. I have it plugged into the display port and my DXDiag is saying my display is 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz.
Excellent product and works as advertised, but it took some finessing on my part. If you're like me and running a haswell i7 with 4600 graphics (or similar cpu) on a windows based laptop, this adapter will not work out of the box for you. Step one is too make sure you're using the proper hmdi 2.0 port on your monitor/tv. (mine is hdmi 1 port on my vizio tv). Then you'll want to 'search for updates' for your intel graphics. After that open the Intel HD Graphics control panel. > go to display > custom resolutions > set the width to "3840" and the height to "2160" and refresh rate to "60" (**make sure the correct display is selected in the display drop-down menu on the left hand side**) > next you'll want to set the 'Timing Standard' to CTV-RB (VERY IMPORTANT) > finally click add and go back to general settings. Select the resolution you just entered and the refresh rate should be available. I hope this helps!
My video board has only one HDMI out which I use for the primary monitory, I needed a second for the Oculus. This adapter did the trick where several others failed.
Does exactly what I needed it for. Picked up this and a two pack of dvi to hdmi adapters and now I have all the right ports on my GTX 970 for my HTC Vive, 4k TV (connected with this adapter), my dvi monitor, and my hdmi monitor. This product worked as expected, although I need need to change a couple settings in the Nvidia control panel. No big deal but make sure you check that everything is as it should be after you set it up. My Samsung TV shows the resolution and refresh rate of the input, which made it easy to tell that the settings had applied. Great product!
Great product, finally HDR support using adapter. Now I can watch 4K HDR movies on my TV.
Works perfect. I'm getting 60hz on my TCL TV from my computer.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
Free Ground Shipping on all orders over €22.37 to contiguous United States. Orders of €22.37 or less will be charged actual shipping charges calculated by built in rate calculator based on the order weight, volume and destination. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.