UPTab DisplayPort to DisplayPort 1.4/Hbr3 Cable 8K at 60Hz 3M/9.8FT
- SAME DAY SHIPPING order by 2PM (EST)
DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3 Cable Male/Male 3 meter/9.84ft 28AWG
- DisplayPort 1. 4 cable feature support for high-bandwidth HBR3, 32. 4 Gaps bandwidth, DSC 1. 2 display stream compression support, Fec forward error Correction, high Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Support highest possible resolutions, 8K (7680x4320 at 60Hz), 5K (5120x2880 at 60Hz), up to 4K UHD (3840x2160 at 144Hz) Audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7. 1, 5. 1 or 2 channels
- Utilize all the features of your DisplayPort 1. 4 port of your graphic card and monitors such as the ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q , XG438Q, XG49VQ, Acer Predator X27, HP Omen X, LG 38GL950G
- High quality cable, 28 AWG, copper, 3 layer shielded to minimize EMI Radiation
- Backwards compatible with older DisplayPort standards, 1. 3, 1. 2 and 1. 1 and covered by 2 years , pin 20 is not assigned (no power supply) to avoid damage due to short-circuits
The UPTab DisplayPort 1.4 HBR3 Cable enables the connection of your DisplayPort supported (Gaming) PC or Laptop to an (Ultra) High Resolution Monitor or other DisplayPort supported device. DisplayPort 1.4 adds support for Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC), Forward Error Correction, and extends the maximum number of inline audio channels to 32. It features locking DisplayPort connectors providing a secure, dependable connection.
Simply press the built-in one-touch latch button to unlock the connector. The soft UltraFlex jacket protects the cable from bends and deformation damage.
- Support resolutions up to 8K at 60Hz or 2x 4K at 120Hz or 1x 3840x2160 at 144Hz
- Fully DisplayPort Version 1.4 Compliant, High Bit Rate 3 (HBR3), 32.4Gbps
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Support for Display Stream Compression (DSC) 1.2
- Downwards compatible to older DisplayPort standards
- Support for up to 32 Inline Audio Channels
- Support for Forward Error Correction
- 1 Year Warranty
In The Box:
- 1x DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable 1.4 3 Meters/9.84 Feet
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
Free Ground Shipping on all orders over €53.01 to contiguous United States. Orders of €53.01 or less will be charged actual shipping charges calculated by built in rate calculator based on the order weight, volume and destination. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.