USB-C (Type C) to Ethernet Gigabit LAN Network Adapter (Thunderbolt 3)
- June 5th
Immediate Network Expansion
The UPTab USB Type-C 3.2 to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is the ideal solution for connecting a computer without an Ethernet port. Instantly add network connectivity to a computer with USB-C for extremely fast and secure file transfers or streaming downloads.
OS Compatibility: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 / MacOS 10.6 - 10.12 and up.
Compatible Examples: 2015/16/17 MacBook, 2016/17 Macbook Pro, Dell Latitude 12 7275 / 13 7370 / Precision 15 5510 / 15 7510 / 17 7710 / XPS 12 9260 / XPS 13 9350 / 9360 / XPS 13 2-in-1 9365 / XPS 15 9550 / 9560 , Alienware 13 / 15 / 17, Razor Blade Pro/Stealth, Acer Aspire V Nitro / Switch Alpha 12, Lenovo Yoga 900 / 910 and many more.
Not Compatible Example: Nintendo Switch
Gigabit Performance for Critical Connections
- Wireless alternative for connecting to the Internet in Wi-Fi dead zones
- Wired connections provide faster data transfers and better security than Wi-Fi
- Auto sensing USB adapter supports any 10/100/1000 Ethernet network
Plug & Play
- Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port of your computer.
- No external software drivers are required.
- USB bus-powered adapter requires no external power adapter.
USB-C & Thunderbolt 3 Merger
- Thunderbolt 3 equipped computers use the slim, reversible USB-C connector.
- Check for updated Thunderbolt 3 drivers from your computer manufacturer for the best performance.
Diagnostic LED Indicators
- Diagnostic LED indicators on the USB-C to Ethernet adapter verify the network connection and data transfer status.
- Supports performance features including WoL, FDX, HDX, crossover detection, backpressure routing, and auto-correction.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item. If a customer returns merchandise that does not have RMA number clearly indicated outside the packaging it will be refused. Items that are opened or damaged or do not have a RMA number may be denied a refund or exchange.
Free Ground Shipping on all orders over €22.37 to contiguous United States. Orders of €22.37 or less will be charged actual shipping charges calculated by built in rate calculator based on the order weight, volume and destination. We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are dimensional and weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.